new upcoming rappers



My name is Jamaal Stallworth, my rap name is Liltrap, im from Marietta Ga and Im 17. I started rapping when I was 7 but I kinda fell off because I was into wrestling, I really didn't have much growing up because my dad abandoned me when I was 4, so it was just me and my mom. When I got older my mom told me that he was in and out of jail all the time, I told her i wanted to see him but she never took me. So one day about a year ago, I was in my room and I was just writing about how I felt about my dad and mom splitting apart, I showed my cousin and he said I can write a poem then I thought about how poems can easily be turned into raps. That's what I did, I turned it into a rap but I never dropped the song because it was too personal for the public. I tried to find it but I can't anymore, I never tried to make a new one, I know if I get a big opportunity im gonna take advantage of it and make it bigger than what it is. I never had a life changing opportunity,so it would be great to have one.

Super Talented Rapper SavyDay


What's good everyone its your boi Adrian Quihuiz a.k.a the one and only SavyDay I was born on February 20th 1999. I rap because I learn from the best to be the best I'm taking it from the Iconic J.Cole even tho I'm disabled and don't have the ability to walk doesn't mean to give up. God has shown me the way to never give up and keep motivated to do what you love to do. The rap game inspires me and motivates me everyday of my life, SavyDays music teaches you about the mistakes I made with love and to not care about what other people hold against you if they don't like me they can find someone else that will never be like me. Don't hate if you going to always bring bad news and taking what people work hard to get to where they want to go. Dreams are not made to be broken they are made to be reached. Please support me everyday of my rapping career and help me reach my goal to be the greatest.

Mississippi Artist 

LaQuintin Martez Jones, was born on June 27 1991 in Vicksburg Mississipppi. He spent majority of his childhood in Newellton and Tallulah Louisiana. Growing up, his biggest influence into music and becoming a rapper was his older brother Sherman Jones. Musically, as a kid his favorite artist was rapper Lil Wayne and favorite rap group was The Hot Boyz. Once he reached high school he began taking music more serious. At the time he was freestyling most of his rhymes. It wasn’t until high school he started to begin to write his rhymes. In 2011 Tez joined the Army and released his first mixtape titled “Mixed Personalities.” In 2012 he had his first performance at Osan Air Base’s Club Mustang in South Korea.In 2013 he returned to America and formed a group with a close friend Lynn Moore AKA Mo (Moses) called “Yung Way Entertainment”. From 2013 to 2015 Tez released several covers such as “Me U and Hennessy” by Dej Loaf. A remix version of Fetty Wap’s “My Way”. Also he released his own original singles such as “Strugglin and Thuggin” and “A Letter To My Kids ”. As of September of 2017 he gained immediate attention from participating in a social media challenge. Currently he is working on completing his first album 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapper Lil Uzi Vert

Tyga

New Hiphop Music